Monday, April 7, 2014

Problem

I don't want people suggesting to me they have better younger parents.

Ellen is not even the 1 who it's happening to.  She doesn't really put up with anything unless she's looking for too much attention.  I mean, her hugging all the people who could make her sick--she must be looking for attention for being nice cuz she doesn't have to intake their tackiness.  I know she does it so that when she gets someone to hug her who she really likes she'll feel better, as well as not guilty.  That's just an example.  She brings many specific messages.  I'm saying she just flips off anything that harms her.  I'm just making a point.

The other reason I was posting I had a problem was because if I just tossed aside the message, someone would tell me it's real.

Sorry @ talking @ Ellen, but if you want to know what I thought here it is.

You know, they keep capping off something about me having an older mom.  That's what this post is @.  I don't like it.  I don't want 1 silly little message that has no meaning haunting me and being reminded to me.