Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Chores

I cleaned the kitchen, put away the dishes.  I wonder how long my parents will linger on me being upset @ the garbage.  I think I just was more forceful.  I do that actually to prevent myself from doing what I really feel like doing.  That's a pity, people don't believe in that sort of thing.  I should not be upset, but my parents seem to nastily rub in things all the time, really if someone does that and you can't get away it hurts a lot.  I also scraped the inside of my mom's car with my shoes and the thing is a little lose, but I pushed it back in.  She annoyed me so much so many times.  I wish people didn't do that to communicate or whatever.  I may be fat, but I do not want to feel like doing something physical @ a psychiatric feeling.  I wanna speak to a lawyer.  My mom comes to the psychiatrist, and my therapist never answers, just takes notes.  So, dunno..  Can try to fix it myself by getting more private time to recuperate.  I do just go out.  I can just keep trying cuz I am trying..