Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Problem

So who just wants to revel in the idea I can't draw?  Someone in L.A.?  Everyone always said I was so good at art.  I know ^what^ your chicken scratch is already--when you think you draw better than Tim Burton!

Wait, aren't you not supposed to say that..?  It sounds like you're using it to hurt me.  I know you're just saying that, but part of you is trying to get at me.  You can't drop in like that in my life ever since watching "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," just insulting me like you could do it so much and so long.  You probably aren't even listening, you don't seem to.  I could get this situation --fixed--.  I e-mailed a family lawyer.  I said I just want someone to talk to.  My therapist doesn't do anything.

About accepting your inklings, I don't care.  I will not be made to believe in not knowing what is true.  I am not bad, you guys are!  You started what you started, and I got to comment on you hurting me!

If you're trying to be friendly, I don't think it really worked, but thanks anyway.  Sorry I am so upset.  I want someone to talk to.  So, I post it here where anyone can see in the light of day rather than corner me.